On 10/8/2014 1:15 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Of course TM doesn't handle these issues, but Marshy and the Movement claim they do, and when you add in the ridiculous adjunct programs like yagya and all the Indian nostrums

/Prejudice: a preconceived judgment toward a group of people or a person because of religion, gender, political opinion, social class, age, disability, sexuality, race/ethnicity, language, nationality or other personal characteristics./

the TMO sells, they claim they got a lock on perfect everything for the individual and society. That is one of the reasons they are so despicable, they prey on people's weaknesses and their hope for a better life.

*From:* "lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:16 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins Admits to Molesting Underage Girl

Perhaps TM and TMSP DID help him, but TM is an anti-stress practice. There's no reason (other than Maharishi's most extreme rhetoric) to assume that, in any finite amount of time (at least), it will affect non-stress-related behavioral and health-related issues.

Now, you can make the case that virtually every dysfunctional behavior is stress-related to a certain extent, but obviously in Collin's case, TM and TMSP weren't sufficient to change his behavior.

After 40 years of TM and 30 years of TMSP, I've found that some of my issues havent' been handled adequately either.

OTOH, I've tried western-style therapy and medication for 20 years also, and still have problems.

The thing is, both Collins and the TMO have hyped his practice of TM and TMSP as that which keeps him on a even keel in the entertainment world - they make big claims for his practice doing all kinds of stuff for him.