 From: "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Stephen Collins Admits to Molesting Underage Girl

wgm, what I'd feel safe concluding is that Stephen Collins wasn't established
in bliss consciousness.

As for hyperbole, a friend of mine, whose been told he's in BC, says that
hyperbolic speech is a cultural aspect of life in India. I'd add that for a
practical visionary like Maharishi, his job is to offer the highest vision and
a means to attain it.

Hmmm, I guess Charlie meant 7 HUMAN lifetimes?