Thanks Ann. Looks like Dennis and I have some shared passions.
My favorite is the woman Christ. That one is deep.

 More for Mac or Curtis or for those who enjoy photography, which is a kind of
art. There are some good ones here, some mediocre but for a guy who simply
dabbles and is self-taught and who uses non-professionals my husband has done
some nice work. Dennis just photographs in a studio he built above the barn so
his work is very home grown. While the horses munch hay below he is snapping
away. It is his passion. Isn't it great to have a passion?

 http://dennisbater.com/ http://dennisbater.com/

  • [FairfieldLife]... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008
        • [F... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]