On 10/8/2014 3:16 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

He says a lot of things I've said over the years here on FFL and of course have been "dissed" here by the "cool people."

/In fact some of the things you've said here have been ridiculed by really smart people. Can you provide one single piece of evidence that the Jews brought down the WTC?/

The last real US President we had was JFK and you saw what happened to him. Since then every President when they take office gets a "come to Jesus" talk by the oligarchs who run the US. They tell the President how things are going to be and if they don't follow orders they will be assassinated. It is said the Jimmy Carter cried after getting the talk.

The best thing for Americans to do is be disobedient, disruptive until the oligarchs and the institutions they run fall.

On 10/08/2014 10:01 AM, Duveyoung wrote:

If you don't agree with every single word of this guy's rant, YOU'RE FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD.

Ken O'Keefe Dares To Say What Others Do Not <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU>

image <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU>

Ken O'Keefe Dares To Say What Others Do Not <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU> Ken O'Keefe, lays it out perfectly on dinosaur mainstream media, calling out the fraud. Must see, must share! Brilliant!

View on www.youtube.com <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU>

Preview by Yahoo

            • ... nablusoss1008
    • Re: [Fairf... seerd...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]