Recently, I was visiting Oregon, and noticed a couple of guys,
Standing at a certain spot, on a cliff, overlooking the ocean.
They were both getting ready to jump off that cliff;
With hang-gliders, desiring to sail on the breezes;
Which appeared to be blowing gently, 300 feet above the ocean, below.
Each waited; It was fairly quiet day;
Hardly any wind was blowing...
Only a slight breeze was enough, with all that volumn and expansion;
Of air, a vast horizon, and a very high cliff;
Only a faint hint of a breeze was necessary;
To sail unabated freely, and effortlessly.

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rick Archer wrote:

shaktipat...Chapter six