From: "sri...@ymail.com" <sri...@ymail.com>

the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds
with the aggrieved female mind.

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost in his
Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child molestation by
invoking misogyny.

For the record, "srijau," the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins'
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even "male minds" should be able to get that.
  • [FairfieldLife]... srijau
      • Re: [F... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]