OK, reading up on things, he's 8 years older than me, so an incident that
happened 42 years ago would have made him in his mid-20s. Also, the incident
was not with a 16-year-old he was dating with parent's knowledge, but with an
11-year-old.

 That's pedaphilia, not merely dating a girl that's too young for him.

 It's interesting that the press is NOT calling it pedaphilia.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :

 What evidence do you hve the Collins had access to ANY of the kids taught TM
through the DLF?

 I've seen no publicity photos of him in schools.

 And how old is Collins?

 When I was 21, I was dating 16-year-olds. Their parents were quite aware of
our age difference, and were pleased that, immature as I was (to be dating a
16-year-old at 21) I was still obviously a nice guy, unlike their last
boyfriend (the fact that her step brother had "gotten her cherry" when they
were about 12 and ended up marrying the eldest sister (Jack Mormons, what can
you say?) probably had something to do with relieved attitude that she was
bringing home a nice boy--me--even if I was too old -at least I wasn't her
older step-brother, who apparently had eyes on the younger sister also).

 From: "srijau@..." <srijau@...>

   the Stephen Collins incidents are 20 to 40 years ago, so he definitely could
have grown quite a large banana with TM long since.
Also we don't really know the truth from a therapy session tape, as any man who
has been married could well imagine what weird things you might say, for
whatever reason, especially an actor or other creative person, when at odds
with the aggrieved female mind.

Oh My God. There really IS such a thing as a TM True Believer so lost in his
Believerism that he's willing to try to distract from child molestation by
invoking misogyny.

For the record, "srijau," the problem is NOT with how large Stephen Collins'
banana is, but where he chose to stick it (an underaged girl), and the fact
that his efforts for the David Lynch Foundation gave him unfettered access to
hundreds of similarly-aged girls. Even "male minds" should be able to get that.

  • [FairfieldLife]... srijau
      • Re: [F... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]