On 10/8/2014 10:18 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Looking at it honestly, Michael, I believe you are predisposed to be a malcontent. I think it is just your personality.

/He probably hasn't changed much since he was a teenager and it has already been established that practicing TM, TMSP or any other yoga technique, doesn't change anyone's personality. When someone subscribes to a discussion group they can present themselves as anything they want to be.

Why some people want to preach to an online spiritual discussion group and pose as spiritual teachers, instead of just seekers, is beyond me (no pun intended).

/

You happened upon this TM, and the trigger for your disenchantment, if I recall correctly was the air quality in the dome, or some such thing.

Probably the powers that be, did not handle the situation properly, but I suspect that it was only a matter of time before some other situation would arise which would become your wedge issue.

Or maybe, you just made progress to a certain point, and now you are in your consolidation period.

That may be the more likely scenario being that you can't go more than a couple hours without some reflection of TM.

(and of course, there is the matter of what eating a piece of pizza does to you) (-:

Perhaps that TM is a technique that can be of great benefit to some, and, on its own, not to others.

I agree that may be true for some, the problem is that the Old Fraud and his organization, the Movement have always make outrageous unsupportable claims for the efficacy and benefits of of TM for EVERYONE. This gives people who know nothing about TM unreasonable expectations and sets them up for disappointment on many levels.

If one reads and listens to the hype about TM and TMSP the existence of a mental/emotional state that would lead one to be a child molester should not be possible in someone who has done TMSP for decades. Yet it happens. If the TMO billed TM for what it actually is, instead of what they claim for it, I would never say a word.

It is the fraud, the lies and the misuse of people that makes the TMO a fundamentally corrupt and disgusting organization.

And the meditation itself is mediocre - it is not the superlative better than any other technique, superior to all others the Movement does and Marshy did claim that it is.