 Easy Barry, easy.  Enough with the posturing for the "lurking reporters".  We
get your faux outrage.

 This issue has importance for you only in the sense that you can do some TM
bashing.

 Other than that, I don't think you give a damn.

 Settle back down.

 You are on the money here, Steve. bawee finds himself suddenly animated from
his slouch on the TV couch when he smells the equivalent of bacon frying in the
kitchen. As soon as the odor of some half-baked story wafts onto FFL he is all
over it, salivating.

  I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?

  • Re: [FairfieldLife] S... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldLife] S... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fairfie... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]