Oh fer cryin' out loud, Ann, do I have to explain *everything* to you? It's
really quite simple. The "Yoga Lite" that is TM didn't raise the transcendental
kundalini bliss of the 4th chakra's sushumna, and thus, the Hiranyagarbha was
not recognized. Because the Ved is timeless, it matters not when the heinous
acts took place. Now, will you *please* stop being an apologist for TM and
pedophilia? Thank you.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote :

  I don't quite see the connection of how a man in his 20's who allegedly was
guilty of gross sexual misconduct with children has much to do with whatever
his connection to the TM movement is now and how that reflects badly on the
movement. How does it all compute? Is it that some asshole pedophile eventually
became a Hollywood actor and somehow became endorsed by the TM movement and has
now been exposed 4 decades later as a pedophile therefore makes TM invalid or
the movement suspect because they didn't know this guy had sexually abused
young children 40 years ago and now they do and... I'm confused. What great
revelation am I missing here? How does 4+7= 13?

  • Re: [FairfieldLife] S... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fairfie... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fairfie... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]