Richard, "Hell hath no fury..." The whole thing is a tragedy, plenty of human
suffering to go around. It has me thinking about capital punishment. Do you
think we should execute people who do certain crimes? Serial killers? Child
rapists? Torturers? Are there some people who can never be rehabilitated? And
how should that be determined?

Collins need to make amends to those girls somehow, in some concrete way. And
he needs to be incarcerated until rehabilitated.

OTOH, I definitely question his ex's motives. Plenty of wrong doing happening.
And I keep thinking of what Jesus said: let he who is without sin cast the
first stone

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:42 PM, "'Richard J. Williams'