> http://ca-foreignbooks.books-online-store.net/case/foreignbooks/
> business-and-investing/general/1883669_7.html

Sal, this is a page of books from Amazon in Canada
on business and investing; it's not about a get-rich-
quick scheme.

And I was unable to find any mention of "Do nothing and
accomplish everything" anywhere on the page.

Can you say why you thought this had something to do
with Vaj's claim that "Do nothing and accomplish
everything" was linked on the Web to get-rich-quick
schemes?

> On Nov 12, 2005, at 4:25 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>