I think Share, for God to put us through all of this, it's got to more than
just an 'ultimate relaxation'. You know that;  it is described as Sat (Truth)
Chit (Conscious..) Ananda  (Bliss or eternal happiness), Yogananda calls it
'ever new joy'.

 TC is more than just No thought and NO mantra.......really? (Don't know
whether to laugh or cry). People, including TM instructors, take MMY's
analogies too far!, they're just teaching tools! Some day Share, if you keep
meditating, you will have a clear experience of transcendental consciousness
and you'll NEVER forget it, NEVER! It will be an explosion of happiness and
bliss like you've never experienced before, now that's worth infusing...........

 We should be happy and grateful that we transcend just a little, but it's not
the 'full monty', if you will.

 wgm, one of the most interesting tidbits I've heard recently is that Maharishi
once explained enlightenment as the ultimate relaxation, though the person who
told me wasn't sure if the word was ultimate, but something along those lines.

 From my own experience I agree with this 100%. I notice that the more relaxed
I am in activity, the more loving I feel. It's not rocket science!

 Sometimes if I need to settle down in activity, I'll simply track my next five
breaths. No trying to slow it down. No trying to deepen it. Just paying
attention to my next five breaths. So far, it works every time.