On 10/10/2014 9:13 AM, geezerfr...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Enjoy cowering from the bogey-man Tex. Remember to pull the covers up!

/Only an idiot wouldn't cower in he face of an Ebola outbreak, a drug cartel kidnapping, or an ISIS invasion. You come down here and take a look around and then look me straight in the eye and tell me you're not scared./

"The drug cartels use the same operational plan as terrorist groups do ... They kill their opponents, they behead their opponents, they brag about it and they have operational control of many portions of the southern border of the United States. They're vicious as some of these other terrorist organizations."

ISIS, Mexican Drug Cartels Are 'Talking to Each Other'
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08/20/GOP-Rep-ISIS-and-Mexican-Drug-Cartels-Are-Talking-to-Each-Other

  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... geezerfr...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... geezerfr...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]