Alex Jones broadcasts out of Austin, Texas. I don't know when he did the interview with Lynch. David Duchovny in drag? That was before The X-Files. Jones knows a lot of Hollywood people and they sometimes appear on his show: Ed Asner, Richard Belzer, Mike Judge (does a Hank Hill promo for Infowars), Charlie Sheen, etc. Alex appears in two Richard Linklater films: "Waking Life" and "A Scanner Darkly".

The radio show (which can be streamed free) is far more entertaining than the crap on mainstream media.

On 10/10/2014 11:02 AM, jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

MJ,

For this particular radio program, he might have been promoting the local TM rajah in the Netherlands.

Here's hoping he will combine his 9-11 questions with his TM pitches "If we had more politicians doing TM, they wouldn't lie about things like 9-11! We need answers! I get mine from hallucinations I have of midgets talking to me in my dreams! Do TM! It'll save the world!"

*From:* "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, October 10, 2014 1:31 PM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Re: David Lynch Questions 9-11

Lynch is asking very important questions. There appears to be a conspiracy or government coverup. He should try to prove the doubts he has about the 911 scenario.

Or, he could have been trying to sell his new movie to the public. He's doing the shock and awe tactics for publicity sake.

Should cause some commotion here:
http://www.infowars.com/twin-peaks-creator-questions-911/

  • [FairfieldLife]... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]