 Salyavin, you're "reviewing the movie without having seen it" just  like Judy.
 You say:

 The only thing I believe about the government is that they are incapable of
planning and executing such a sophisticated and cynical plot. Rigging buildings
to collapse like a traditional demolition but only after planes had flown into
them? And without ever practising! What would have happened if the buildings
fell over when the planes hit? The nuclear weapons would have been seen
exploding! Bit risky for the plotters.

 This is because you don't actually know what 9-11 investigators allege.  We
allege it was a conspiracy by a faction in the government and some
corporations.  The planes were a cover and they alone would not have collapsed
the building.  See, Mr. Science, you don't even know that the buildings were
designed to take a hit by those size planes.  This because a large plane hit
the Empire State by accident back in the 1940s but it also didn't sustain much
damage from that.  So they made sure future buildings were also built to take
such hits.

 Also planes hitting the building would not have made them fall over.  To do
that is a bit tricky and they hit too high to do that.  Thus it required
demolition to complete the job.  It is alleged that Flight 93 was supposed to
hit WTC 7 where the operation was run from and it was also the principal target
because it contained documents that the perpetrators didn't want investigated.
When the Flight 93 got shot down (no it didn't crash) then they had to "pull"
the building (as soon as the operations team got out).  Silverstein goofed and
said they had to "pull" building.  It wouldn't be possible to set the building
up for demolition under those conditions and that fast.  It was set up in
advance.

 Most of us know that a large jet liner could not have maneuvered to hit the
Pentagon.  There would have been crash debris and a much larger hole.  It was
most likely a missile.  Some folks claim they saw a plane but that too may have
been the operations plane flying over at the time (and one was seen in the
vicinity).

 Do you have any idea how desperate this sounds? Maybe that's part of it, it's
all so ridiculous no one would ever believe it!

 Your knowledge of modern tactical nuclear weapons is a bit lacking.  They
would necessarily exposed the perps to any danger setting them up.

 But you wouldn't know how the buildings would react if they set them off, It's
all preposterous. I can't imagine what your government has done to make you so
convinced they harbour such evil geniuses.

 I've spent  over 10 years on this subject and  have many reference materials
if you want to argue more and get an education.

 Believe if you want that some billionaire in a cave in Afghanistan ran the
whole operation but that really sounds wacky! :-D

Ran the whole operation? You mean got some guys to hijack a few planes? It's
too simple isn't it. That's the problem people have, they can't believe that
much destruction was caused by a few maniacs in hijacked planes.