 From: "steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2014 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: 399652Re: [FairfieldLife] The Happiest school in San Francisco

Michael,

You can't be trusted to make any kind of objective statement regarding TM.

If it were to your advantage to praise the NIH in some regard, you would do so.

You have no in-depth knowledge of the studies you cite below.

On the surface, they look frivolous, but you have no idea if some real benefit
may have come from them.

Again, your only interest in citing those studies, is a means to discredit TM.

And your case is weak in this instance, and often quite skewed (to say the
least) in the other instances you come up with on a daily basis.

Address what I said to him. How is that stupid? I showed quite clearly that he
is a liar. The NIH hands out money to just about anyone who can write a grant
proposal. You might even be able to get a few million to study why TM'er are
more predisposed to become slavish minded dumbasses later in life. But in the
final analysis society will be better off studying the way South Africans wash
their balls than bullshit studies on TM's weak and non-existent "benefits" -
most of TM's modern benefits are lining the TMO's pockets.