Me too, Fleet, I love seeing the sun and moon in the sky at the same time. The
women's Dome is up on a bit of a ridge and sometimes that's possible.

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 8:05 AM, "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

The most obvious feature here, is the big sky. Not only the blazing Milky Way,
overhead at night, but also being able to see a vast sky stretching over the
valley, from mountain range, to mountain range, during the day - So...
much...space!...Akasha. I particularly enjoy seeing the rising sun and the
moon, together in the same sky.
Back on earth, I bought an R/C flying sphere - white round plastic frame, with
props for vertical and horizontal travel - For those of you who have used the
R/C helos, this one is far more resistant to crash landings - haven't lost a
blade yet. Twenty bucks, at Costco.

  • [FairfieldLife] The big s... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLife] ... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [FairfieldLi... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]