Image if your local police department reported a murder as "someone shot the person. Case closed" That's almost what the 9-11 official story is like.

You would have been well advised not to use "RationalWiki" which skeptics don't even like. Those of us who think there is something more to a case than reported don't call ourselves "conspiracy theorists." That term has come about and used by PSYOPS to discredit us since the JFK assassination which I don't think Oswald had anything to do with because he had a cheap gun and was seen in the lunch room at the book depository when the assassination took place. He was a convenience patsy due to his activities. If Ruby had not shot him it might have come out that he got framed.

Anyone on the right track to solving these crimes who has any visibility such as a news reporter often gets offed or suicided. Some of the "nutty stuff" you will find in "conspiracy theorist" are PSYOPS trying to "poison the well" lest the truth be known. Just think if we could prove beyond a doubt that 9-11 was indeed an inside job and who the perps were how confidence in our government would fall, not that it isn't anyway. And we have long had little confidence in our corporations and banks which these days run like gang operations.

The USA is a very dirty place. It was that way from it's inception because some of the wealthy landowners didn't want their workers to have rights and some wanted the US to still be beholding to Britain. Our democracy is an illusion and the king makers hate anyone who points that out. A lot more people would have probably taken to the streets during the Occupy Movement but they feared losing their jobs. We live in a country of increasing "have nots", people who have lost even their simple pleasures of life because a plan to put all but a few in austerity.

So many detractors here seem to have little knowledge of history and just react emotionally. I guess some folks want to live in a simple world of Santy Claus and Easter Bunnies.