Please tell us who your tantra guru is?

________________________________
 From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: 399652Re: [FairfieldLife] The Happiest school in San Francisco

The biggest problem with TM is though it tried to be secular it is not secular
enough.  Maharishi goofed by saying that the mantras are meaningless sounds.
They are "attributed" to the Hindu pantheon but are really just sounds.  The
pantheon itself is made up as analogies to forces in nature.  It just so
happens that those sounds work well and may be better than others. Even my
tantra guru thought they were arrived at by trial and error.  And as I have
mentioned many a time beej mantras can be used by anyone and it doesn't take a
puja to activate them.  It's long mantras like the Advanced Technique that
required special handling.

  • Re: 399652Re: [Fairfi... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: 399652Re: [Fairfi... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: 399652Re: [F... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]