Something is wrong with the US generals' assessment of ISIS.  How is it
possible for the militants to continue fighting in Iraq and Syria with
supposedly only 30,000 fighters?

 It appears that the militant rebels in or near Baghdad are self-sufficient to
fight on their own without help from their Syrian headquarters.  So, that means
they're getting food, supplies and ammunition within Baghdad itself.

 I wouldn't be surprised if a secret faction within the ISF is providing the
weapons and ammunition to fight the loyal troopers of Iraq.

 Our side is suffering serious defeats on the battlefield in Anbar province and
Baghdad is ripe for infiltration. Then, it's a guerrilla war in the streets
with up close and personal close range fighting.

 According to President Obama, it's a war against the Islamic State, but who
are they? The goal is to roll back the IS in Iraq and contain it in Syria.
Soon, Turkey will be pulled into the fight - the ISIS are at the gates today,
tomorrow Istanbul and onwards to Rome.

 "With the outlying suburb of Abu Ghraib teetering on completely falling to
ISIS, if the area comes under complete control of the Islamists, the Americans
will be within easy range of ISIS artillery."

 'ISIS reaches Baghdad suburbs, US troops block the way to BGW Int'l Airport'

http://www.examiner.com/article/isis-reaches-baghdad-suburbs-us-troops-block-the-way-to-bgw-int-l-airport

http://www.examiner.com/article/isis-reaches-baghdad-suburbs-us-troops-block-the-way-to-bgw-int-l-airport

  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]