 He'd probably weigh over 300 pounds if he quit both.

 I think Bevan Morris should get back on the fags then, and Hagelin is looking
a but chubby these days. I can just see them on the Marshy channel stubbing one
out in an ashtray and swigging back the dregs of a 'cino before puja. It's
vedic, they'll cough.

 They had to find a way of excusing Lynchees habits, so they claimed it was
self-referral. Like that explains anything at all.

  He is probably typical American pitta-kapha and kapha dominant too much of
the time.  Those two substances are known in ayurveda to reduce kapha.  My late
tantra guru probably would not have have died of congestive heart failure if he
had not quit smoking.  He immediately put on weight when he quit.  I also think
that people who are kapha will be less likely get emphysema from smoking as
that tends to happen more with vata types.

 Creative people often fight with having a creative mindset and being able to
act on it.  For instance a lot of jazz musicians were bright people who easily
learned their instruments and music theory but a bit too high strung to play
well without some help from drugs (or some meditation).

 On 10/11/2014 11:27 AM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... mailto:mjackson74@...