psst, Michael,  Feste doesn't do the TMSP.  Sorry about that.  Now, before you
suffer another major episode of cognitive dissonance, go outside and get some
fresh air.

 Didn't read Ann's parody of me but I am glad that someone who walked away from
your much vaunted school to follow a charismatic crazy cult leader pleases you
with her writing.

 And you like Steve the Willy Tex Clone, Willy Tex himself and Danny Boy all
have reading comprehension problems. You are looking to find fault with
whatever I say if it doesn't praise Marshy the Liar and Fraud, his slavish
lieutenants and their university that has existed to turn the minds of
intelligent young students into mush through force feeding them Hindu based
superstitions.

 I said very clearly that I liked Henning both personally and professionally
and I do. But if you read the article, it shows that he was unhappy in much of
his life where he was ALREADY doing TM and TMSP - and that his big musical that
the Movement made such a fuss about was a flop. Like I said, its not about
Henning, but the fraud and fake that is TM.

 Also, to reiterate since you don't seem to read or understand well, I said
nothing whatsoever to "denigrate" Henning either personally or professionally.

 If you would stop doing TMSP and get professional help, you MIGHT in a few
years be able to reverse the damage and intelligence atrophy you have suffered
from so many years of TMSP - and by the way, if any of your TM buddies in
Fairfield see the damage and begin to lead you to their basement to help you
pacify your vata, don't go - run as fast as you can.

 You inspire me to definitely finish my piece entitled A Day in the Life.