C'mon! They didn't really claim Lynch's smoking is his self referral??

________________________________
 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2014 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] D Lynch

He'd probably weigh over 300 pounds if
he quit both.

I think Bevan Morris should get back on the fags then, and Hagelin is looking a
but chubby these days. I can just see them on the Marshy channel stubbing one
out in an ashtray and swigging back the dregs of a 'cino before puja. It's
vedic, they'll cough.

They had to find a way of excusing Lynchees habits, so they claimed it was
self-referral. Like that explains anything at all.

 He is probably typical American pitta-kapha and
kapha dominant too much of the time.  Those two substances are
known in ayurveda to reduce kapha.  My late tantra guru probably
would not have have died of congestive heart failure if he had not
quit smoking.  He immediately put on weight when he quit.  I also
think that people who are kapha will be less likely get emphysema
from smoking as that tends to happen more with vata types.

Creative people often fight with having a creative mindset and
being able to act on it.  For instance a lot of jazz musicians
were bright people who easily learned their instruments and music
theory but a bit too high strung to play well without some help
from drugs (or some meditation).

On 10/11/2014 11:27 AM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>"I must have a very high tolerance for
caffeine," he says. "I always associated smoking and
drinking coffee with the art life. They go hand in hand.
There's something about drinking coffee and smoking that
makes me happy and facilitates thinking. I just really
love those things." - David Lynch

  • [FairfieldLife] D Lyn... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fairfie... salyavin808