They're supplied the same way Mohammed supplied his *army*. They just take
whatever they want, wherever they go. Whether it's money from banks, food from
stockpiles, or weapons, ammunition and transportation from Iraqi army bases.
This is your Islamic *work ethic*. Real work is for mensches.

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 2:18 PM, "'Richard J. Williams'