 Wow! Talk about being at the right place, at the right time. I get mystery and
life from water, and satisfaction and wonder from earth, and blessed dreams and
inspiration, from the air, wind, clouds, sun, and stars.

 You are indeed a fortunate and, if I might use the term, blessed man, Mac. And
thanks for the wonder woman parody of me, I had a good chuckle. I hope you
weren't offended by mine, I meant it all in the friendliest of ways but you
never know how these things are gonna fly. Apparently MJ is too afraid to read
the one I wrote about him - maybe he thinks he might recognize himself from
what I wrote.

 So Fresh, isn't it? Akasha

 Me too, Fleet, I love seeing the sun and moon in the sky at the same time. The
women's Dome is up on a bit of a ridge and sometimes that's possible.

 On Saturday, October 11, 2014 8:05 AM, "fleetwood_macncheese@...