http://intellguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/government-corporation-regulation-cartoon.png

 --- <noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote :

 Image if your local police department reported a murder as "someone shot the
person.  Case closed"  That's almost what the 9-11 official story is like.

 You would have been well advised not to use "RationalWiki" which skeptics
don't even like.  Those of us who think there is something more to a case than
reported don't call ourselves "conspiracy theorists."  That term has come about
and used by PSYOPS to discredit us since the JFK assassination which I don't
think Oswald had anything to do with because he had a cheap gun and was seen in
the lunch room at the book depository when the assassination took place.  He
was a convenience patsy due to his activities.  If Ruby had not shot him it
might have come out that he got framed.

 Jeez, everyone knows Elvis shot JFK. It's hardly news.

 Anyone on the right track to solving these crimes who has any visibility such
as a news reporter often gets offed or suicided.  Some of the "nutty stuff" you
will find in "conspiracy theorist" are PSYOPS trying to "poison the well" lest
the truth be known.  Just think if we could prove beyond a doubt that 9-11 was
indeed an inside job and who the perps were how confidence in our government
would fall, not that it isn't anyway.  And we have long had little confidence
in our corporations and banks which these days run like gang operations.

 After reading the articles Barry posted I was going to write something about
how conspiracy theories are probably created by the government to distract
everyone from what a crap job they actually do at running the country. Be nice
to think there was someone in power who could organise a job that big, we can't
even make a computer system to link up health districts without the ministry
going bankrupt and abandoning it.

 The USA is a very dirty place.  It was that way from it's inception because
some of the wealthy landowners didn't want their workers to have rights and
some wanted the US to still be beholding to Britain.  Our democracy is an
illusion and the king makers hate anyone who points that out.  A lot more
people would have probably taken to the streets during the Occupy Movement but
they feared losing their jobs.  We live in a country of increasing "have nots",
people who have lost even their simple pleasures of life because a plan to put
all but a few in austerity.

 So many detractors here seem to have little knowledge of history and just
react emotionally.  I guess some folks want to live in a simple world of Santy
Claus and Easter Bunnies.

 Both of which are inventions, just like the conspiracies.

 What worries is me that you have such a disconnect from the people that run
the US that you actually think they would murder thousands of their own people
for reasons best known to themselves.

 Whoa, Jack! You're half reading me.  I'm not alleging that our politicians
conspired to pull off 9-11.  It's a shadow government that many people in the
US believe exists (and probably many folks in the UK believe about your own
government).  Killing thousands would rile up Americans (and believe me the
days following they were insanely riled) to support anything the  government
asked if it involved retaliation.  So Arab terrorists did 9-11 and we go off
and bomb Afghanistan and Iraq.  Shouldn't we have bombed Saudi Arabia instead?
Something wrong with that picture?

 BTW, for some reason a lot of people who worked at the WTC were told to stay
home that day.

 There's a kind of movement like that in the UK about the Islamic terrorist
that blew up some tube trains a decade ago. The story goes that the government
knew about it but let it happen because it would be an excuse to rachet up the
anti-terror laws, which completely coincidentally can also be used to harass
innocent people whenever the state feels like it.

 The UK subway bombings indeed smell of a false flag.  These types of
operations have been around for centuries but I guess that history wasn't your
favorite subject?

 I don't believe it for the simple fact that however cynical politicians get
it's their own friends and family that might get blown up. You don't seem to
have that sort of human link, sure the govt in the US has blood on its hands
but the 9/11 conspiracies are qualitatively different from interfering in the
politics of left wing countries or suppressing anti-capitalist demonstrations.
It isn't a quantitative thing at all.

 See my above comment.

 I think it's the conspiracists that react emotionally, something unbelievable
happens and the dots get joined up irrationally, anything to make it make sense
that doesn't just mean the world is so dangerous a bunch of religious
fruitcakes can walk onto planes in America and fly them into public buildings.
I'd hate to live in a country where I thought the government would actually
blow me up as an excuse for starting a war in a third world country, some of
the residents of which had already made some bold attacks on the US - unless
they were conspiracies too.

 In the 1960s they wanted to send us young guys off to the rice paddies of
Vietnam to get our asses shot off. Gulf of Tonkin is a confirmed false flag to
gain public support.  The poor Vietnamese just wanted their country back after
centuries of domination by foreign powers.  Now we do trade with them. Go
figger.

 Because of the crap you can find on youtube, I know people who actually think
ISIS and Al Queda don't exist at all and were created so the "west" can clamp
down on personal freedom. We realists know they just used the 9/11 and 7/7
bombings as an excuse for that.....

 This history of Al Qaeda is well known from their existence as Mujahideen and
supported by our CIA to fight against the Russians in Afghanistan.  They've now
morphed into ISIS.  Some of us weren't born yesterday.  BTW, when is it you
turn 1?  :-D