See, pretty easy, huh? We could have many such interactions on this forum. :-)

 dear Fleetwood, even though I have sort of read your post containing list of
possible responses
 it is clearly a true lie  that made me LOL and COL

 about the principles of dealing with rattlesnakes of all sorts, not to mention
principals
 therefore you suck at being a cult member
 and so I am That, thou are that, etc.
 but I'm gonna ignore your post anyway...unless I forget to!

 On Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:30 PM, "fleetwood_macncheese@...