Yes, I used to do long distance running, and once, on a very steep, and slow,
part of a trail, the horseflies were fierce, and I spontaneously contacted the
king of the horseflies, and asked him to stop his flies from being so
aggressive. I don't recall if it worked, though I often will deal with pests
that way, by introducing myself, to the king of the particular animal kingdom,
letting him know that I mean no harm, and am respectful, but want my space,
too.

 I agree, Fleetwood and 2013 was definitely my year for learning how to deal
successfully with critters, mainly of the entomological variety! The last
incident involved being inundated with gigantic flies. And I couldn't figure
out how they were getting into the house! Finally I did a little ho'oponopono.
Next day they were gone! And I never found any dead bodies! About a week later
I read an article that their very short mating season had just occurred.
Anyway...the critters are here to stay. Good to make peace and have clear
boundaries, as you say.

 On Saturday, October 11, 2014 9:58 PM, "fleetwood_macncheese@...