the TMO money laundering and smuggling, etc.

On 10/12/2014 2:49 AM, blue_bungalo...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Young pundits and anybody from TMO, returning to india, each
person would be given particular quantity (legal) of gold.
As soon as the plane lands in india, TMO henchmen would be
waiting there to collect the gold, load the pundits on to
the waiting van, and off they go.

/So, how much money did you get //from the TMO? We already know that one FFL informant lived at a TM Center for five years and another FFL reporter got a free pod for two years at MIU./

So much gold was brought in, that they decided to make
jewellery and sell the gold. The TMO's finances are so murky
the you would never have the clear idea what happened to all
the money.

/Non sequitur. It has already been established that nobody knows the extent of TMO finances. What we want to know is what happened to all the money you got from the TMO./

      • [Fairf... Duveyoung
      • Re: [F... feste37
      • Re: [F... feste37
      • [Fairf... blue_bungalo...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]