 Ann, to me you sound like a bit of an online bully, or at the very least
insensitive. With the above LOL comment about bravery and with an earlier
comment: I hope I don't insult anyone and if I do maybe they need to find a
sense of humour.

 Oh dear, I actually feel you are acting a bit of a bully in what you say here.
And, you still don't appear to have a sense of humor, that I can distinguish at
any rate. And to single me out as the bully here on this forum is pretty
hilarious and ironic. But then, I have pretty much come to the conclusion that
you and I are about as different as any two human beings could ever be.