Skunk? Giant black snail? Chupacabra?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote :

 (Take two) I put a camera in back overlooking the patio and here's picture of
a little visitor I had last night:

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/75935037@N02/15329960719/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/75935037@N02/15329960719/

 Good thing I had the patio door shut!

 On 10/11/2014 07:58 PM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com
mailto:fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

   Has a biblical ring to it, huh?... My wife found the snake (western
diamondback?) on the patio, next to the house, this evening. I hosed him off,
into nearby shrubs. I'd rather make it really uncomfortable, so he doesn't come
back, vs. killing him, and getting that whole cycle going... it is a lost cause
to have an antagonistic relationship with the animals here, but I have no
problem establishing my boundaries. You can see two or three rattles in the
picture, he's about a foot long -