 I'm now more interested in psychological studies to find why people get so
upset with folks who like to investigate things like 9-11.  It seems to be some
form of psychosis.  If I'm a "truther" does that make you a "liar"? :-D

 Upset? Not me, I'm investigating it too, or rather I'm checking the claims
made by people who think they can find answers by looking into the past
somehow. So far I can't see that that is what they are doing. Are the 9/11
claims more realistic than the Egyptian ones? With the lack of corroborating
evidence it seems the only way to agree is if you've decided there is a
conspiracy of some sort anyway, it's not like there is a measurable standard of
evidence being used here.

 BTW, we're not being smug, just raising questions and trying to make folks
aware of some things.  The smugness is in your head.

 That was an observation not an accusation. But do seem unaware that what you
have about 9/11 is unproven accusations and not any sort of proof.

But the guy in the video is very smug, and very elitist. The whole thing smacks
of a "we are smarter than you because we know this and you stupid people just
swallow what the 'authorities' tell you". I either agree with Courtney Brown or
I'm letting other people think for me. I see another choice.

 What all this basically lacks is an explanation of just where the past is
supposed to be. The second law of thermodynamics tells us it aint there no
more, so just where these guys go in their heads is beyond me. And there's no
corroborating evidence for the claims made obviously. And an explanation for
how it might work, even in linear time, might be nice.

 But as I always say, we need to sort the signal from the noise and that will
take corrobarative evidence, maybe they could point to where something made of
an alien technology is buried so we could go dig it up? That would be
convincing. But as it is they are making an argument from personal incredulity
and should spend a bit more time reading about Egypt before concluding our
ancestors couldn't have done it all themselves. Egyptologists (the authorities)
hate the Johnny-come-lately's who stroll onto the Giza plateau and declare
aliens must have been involved or whatever.

 I wish history was all as easy to understand as RVers claim and this is the
problem, they claim it's efficient knowledge and better than that gained by
trained archaeologists. Can you imagine if this sort of thinking took over the
education system? The internet is where this belongs, and all that that
entails.. ...

 Conclusion: I don't think this is a good place to look if you want answers to
what you see as the questions about 9/11. Or anything.