Very little violence in my opinion. Anyway violence is there everywhere and as
long as you don't dwell on it or encourage it it it's ok, it would be foolish
not to acknowledge it's excistence.
 Beautiful lips on an actor that has grown quite remarkable in recent years and
Sidhis is what I remember from a film not among Luc Bessons best.

 Very violent but a great Luc Besson film.  I saw a couple months back in the
nearby theater.