On 10/12/2014 5:16 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Yeah, Courtney can be a little hard to take but I watched the videos to see how they were doing their RV. I got the "real deal" in tantra but we just call it "intuition" and the different ways you use it.

/You are not even making any sense today. Was your tantra teacher a Truther? It would make an interesting study to find out why a tantra teacher would be teaching conspiracy theories instead of giving out mantras. Go figure./

On 10/12/2014 01:46 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

I'm now more interested in psychological studies to find why people get so upset with folks who like to investigate things like 9-11. It seems to be some form of psychosis. If I'm a "truther" does that make you a "liar"? :-D

Upset? Not me, I'm investigating it too, or rather I'm checking the claims made by people who think they can find answers by looking into the past somehow. So far I can't see that that is what they are doing. Are the 9/11 claims more realistic than the Egyptian ones? With the lack of corroborating evidence it seems the only way to agree is if you've decided there is a conspiracy of some sort anyway, it's not like there is a measurable standard of evidence being used here.

BTW, we're not being smug, just raising questions and trying to make folks aware of some things. The smugness is in your head.

That was an observation not an accusation. But do seem unaware that what you have about 9/11 is unproven accusations and not any sort of proof.

But the guy in the video is /very/ smug, and /very/ elitist. The whole thing smacks of a "we are smarter than you because we know this and you stupid people just swallow what the 'authorities' tell you". I either agree with Courtney Brown or I'm letting other people think for me. I see another choice.

What all this basically lacks is an explanation of just where the past is supposed to be. The second law of thermodynamics tells us it aint there no more, so just where these guys go in their heads is beyond me. And there's no corroborating evidence for the claims made obviously. And an explanation for how it might work, even in linear time, might be nice.

But as I always say, we need to sort the signal from the noise and that will take corrobarative evidence, maybe they could point to where something made of an alien technology is buried so we could go dig it up? That would be convincing. But as it is they are making an argument from personal incredulity and should spend a bit more time reading about Egypt before concluding our ancestors couldn't have done it all themselves. Egyptologists (the authorities) hate the Johnny-come-lately's who stroll onto the Giza plateau and declare aliens must have been involved or whatever.

I wish history was all as easy to understand as RVers claim and this is the problem, they claim it's efficient knowledge and better than that gained by trained archaeologists. Can you imagine if this sort of thinking took over the education system? The internet is where this belongs, and all that that entails.. ...

Conclusion: I don't think this is a good place to look if you want answers to what you see as the questions about 9/11. Or anything.

    On 10/12/2014 11:07 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

Well Bhairitu, I've started perusing the videos on the remote viewing site and it's hard to convey how unimpressive it is.

The Pyramid one for instance starts with a lecture about not waiting for authority to disclose things but finding them out for yourself. And then asks you to take his word for it! The following babble is unbelievably clueless, talk of using sound to hover blocks of stone, battling alien races (where did they go and why did they leave no trace?) and worldwide slave labour! All to solve what isn't really a mystery - the pyramids weren't built with slaves and the stone was quarried nearby in the usual fashion with bronze axes and chisels, loads of which are lying around still.

Pervading it all is this same elite smugness that I see with the 9/11 "truthers". That only they know the truth and you are stupid sheeple for believing the "authorities" version of what happened. They never finish the sentence by saying we should follow their authority instead. And a highly unorthodox and impossible to verify one at that.

I always found it insulting to our ancestors that we can't credit them with enough wherewithal to build a few huge monuments, I know it's a backhanded compliment but it does us no credit to assume that just because we couldn't get organisation like that together there's no way they could have, we didn't have the sort of devotional society they had. They may not even have had minds that worked in the same way as us.

Whatever the RV'ers daydream, the pyramids were built by humans. Don't let other people do your thinking for you, Brown's claim that the smart people in the military don't abandon things that don't work is correct, which is why they stopped research with these guys in the first place, and that was just for stuff they were looking for in Afghanistan, these guys are talking about things that happened decades or millennia ago and just taking the visions as fact!

His smugness and conviction might distract some from the fact there is no corroborating evidence but that's the first thing I look for when faced with a revolutionary idea. So I'll wait till someone digs up some of the aliens that allegedly helped or anything that shows that people couldn't have done it unaided but we already know they did! I remain unconvinced.

The Farsight Institute | Remote Viewing Nonprofit Research & Education <http://www.farsight.org/index.html>

image <http://www.farsight.org/index.html>

The Farsight Institute | Remote Viewing Nonprofit... <http://www.farsight.org/index.html> Available NOW! Farsight's Latest Project, the Best Ever! Farsight Planet 2014 and The Great Pyramid of Giza

View on www.farsight.org <http://www.farsight.org/index.html>