No, Video is never the same as being there. Would be nice to hear afterwards
the gestalt from someone who was present in the flesh to take it in with the
five senses..

 mjackson74@.. wrote :
 you don't have to go - you can watch the live streaming for free

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: About Hammond's Nov. 30

   Yes, and towards at least some objectivity in reporting I should hope that
at least some people with current valid Dome badges could go and then report to
us their observations. Would also be really good too if we could get a spectrum
of reporting from both Re-certified TM teachers and old retired TM teachers who
have effectively been De-certified from teaching TM to give their reports
independently.

 It simply would not be enough to just have someone from the Washington Post
review the presentation. Most all the outside journalists never really get the
nuance and miss entirely the back-stories to what really is going on. And of
course obviously that local guy there who plays the banjo on the streets,
corners and subways just because he lives close to the venue is way too biased
to objectively report to us all here.  Jai Guru Dev,  -Buck in the Dome

 nablusoss1008 writes:
 It's part of Rick Archer's long-time strategy to try to split up and weaken
the Movement.

 LEnglish5@...> wrote :

 If that were true, they wouldn't be leveraging Maharishi's name for the
publicity.

 In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, rick@... wrote :

 An organizer asked me to post this.

 www.30thNovember.com http://www.30thnovember.com/

 Be curious. Be practical. Be yourself.

 One's perspective on this presentation of Explanations should be focused on
"assessing its content" (i.e., whoever the source may be is far less relevant).

 Ask yourself on November 30th:

 1) Is the content valuable and helpful to me now in my life?

 2) Does it have a practical benefit? If yes, then take that part and use it.
If not, then don't.

 That should always be the test. On the individual level.

 For details of how to Reserve a free seat, Live Stream it, or to watch the
recording afterwards:

 www.30thNovember.com http://www.30thnovember.com/

        • [Fairfie... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
      • RE: [Fairfie... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]