---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 Species, Corporations, Religions, Cults, as is the nature of change, always,
if they persist, break apart or become extinct. A schism is always eventually
in the cards for the TM movement. It is said shortly after his death, the
followers of Buddha broke into some two dozen different sects. You can see how
Christianity split over time. There seem to be fewer splits among Muslims,
perhaps a reflection of the dark ferocity of their memes. The Mormons, barely a
religion after 150 years, have split six times. And look at all the different
Hindu flavours. It is almost a no-brainer prediction that the TM movement will
at some point split. Already there are many teachers in various countries
teaching outside the movement purview.

 I would say that movements in which the participants are unable to think for
themselves are likely to cohere together longer than those in which mental
freedom and expression are given freer reign. Onward Lemmings!

 Rick does not have to do anything to weaken the movement, it will break
naturally of its own accord, it is already frayed around the edges. While you
might try to do something to arrest progress, eventually you will fail. That is
the nature of evolution.

 Progress can occur within a movement or group while the group still persists
and exists. It is not necessarily an all or nothing thing (and I'm not speaking
about the TM Movement. I only know anything about that from what I read here
and am not, essentially interested one way or another if it remains or if it
evolves its way into something else completely). Everything changes whether one
is aware of it or not. Certain core beliefs may remain the same in whatever
religion, corporation or spiritual movement you look at but lots of other
things are changing all the time like who are members, who leaves who joins,
who is the "leader" where they are located or spreading to. These are all small
but significant changes and movements within the movement and they will
ultimately spill over into a larger shift or change. There is no such thing as
stasis in the physical world - ask Salyavin.

 It's part of Rick Archer's long-time strategy to try to split up and weaken
the Movement.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <rick@...> wrote :

 An organizer asked me to post this.

 www.30thNovember.com http://www.30thnovember.com/

 Be curious. Be practical. Be yourself.

 One's perspective on this presentation of Explanations should be focused on
"assessing its content" (i.e., whoever the source may be is far less relevant).

 Ask yourself on November 30th:

 1) Is the content valuable and helpful to me now in my life?

 2) Does it have a practical benefit? If yes, then take that part and use it.
If not, then don't.

 That should always be the test. On the individual level.

 For details of how to Reserve a free seat, Live Stream it, or to watch the
recording afterwards:

 www.30thNovember.com http://www.30thnovember.com/

          • ... salyavin808
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]