Just wondering if Eric Kasum would have been born had there been no Columbus,
much less have his education, wealth,freedom to pursue his hearts desire, and
all the leisure time he seems to have to think and write  about peace and
justice.  Columbus was a man of his *time* as is Eric Kasum.  Kasum judges
Columbus based on what are normal values today, not what reality was then.
Kasum compares Columbus to the peaceful Arawak Indians, not the blood thirsty
Mayan or Aztecs, go figure(sorry willie).We don't celebrate Christopher
Columbus for his personality but what his contribution has done for mankind.
Columbus's accidental discovery lead to further exploration and development
that has given us what we have and are today. Thank you Chris!

On Sunday, October 12, 2014 5:24 PM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net