to change your mind about MMY's sexual activities or lack thereof.

 From: feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

   This is just too silly for words. If the emphasis is on "assessing the
content," why is it being promoted as being a message from MMY? The truth is
that for some weird reason, Hammond is using this ploy to promote his own
views. If he just gave a talk himself, no one would be interested. So he has
hit on this ludicrous marketing ploy. As I commented earlier, I am astonished
that anyone is taking this seriously.

While I agree that the whole scenario is too silly for words, what does it say
about the incredible gullibility and susceptibility of TMers *that* it's being
taken seriously?

In what other group would its members actually fall for this?

What other group would proactively attempt to squelch it, as "Raja" (that's
ludicrous in itself) Hagelin did?

This is great theater. I hope *some* reporters actually attend, and write it up
or do a TV bit about it. Can't you just imagine the headline/teaser?

 Leaders Of TM Cult Freak Out Over Advice From Beyond The Grave
Sent By Original "Sexy Sadie" Guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi