---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :

 The Meditation Trust also offers TM teacher training these days, and implies
that they are doing the work that MMY authorized them to do, despite him
rescinding that authorization quite publicly and in completely explicit terms.

 Now that I didn't know. Would like to know what their arrangement for the
profits is, shall do some investigating...

 When I was last living at a TM centre - many moons ago - a few of the MT's
students turned up asking for a check. They'd been told that once they had
learnt TM they were welcome at any TM centre, which I thought was a bit naughty
as it's a blatant lie and not fair on them to have to be told that we can't
have anything to do with them. I resented the MT for putting me in the position
of having to explain to some really nice and sincere seekers what was going on
and why there was all this bad blood between us.

 It all seems so childish.

 Sal says they do and their web presence speaks to it as well. But I will defer
to Sal on this he is in a position to know.

 It's a good question, there are a few teaching in various places, The
Meditation Trust is probably the best known as they were the guys who quit when
Marshy put the price up so high it put them out of business. They have a few
centres and hold courses in a country house where they teach the TMSP too.

 The TM official are always taking legal action against them but there isn't
much they can do as all the teachers were trained by Marshy.

 I know people who go on their courses, they always tell me that I musn't
mention it to people in the movement, which says it all about the TMO really.
The same guy was telling me that someone asked him if it was true that people
get brainwashed in the TMO, he said of course not.

 Anyway, they seem to be doing well and actually making money out of it which
is the TM teachers dream, but then they don't have to give half to the TMO. Bad
feelings about that too I shouldn't wonder.