I thought of seeing it last week because it is at the nearby theater. But I'm not a big Affleck fan either and was more interested in seeing what Carrie Coon does in the film because she kinda stole the show on HBO's "The Leftovers". It'll probably be available before Xmas on BD rental. Amazon is being a bit slimy on the listed by showing "Watch Now" and it's the trailer and the opportunity to pre-order it streaming or disc.