I will be there to tape the event!

________________________________
 From: Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: About Nov. 30

If all the "retired" initiators got together and pooled their pocket change,
they could muster up some slick-ass posters announcing TM courses for $19.95
and tape those suckers up all around town.

Let's see the TMO reach into their pockets and come at 2,000 "ex" initiators
with their $3,000.00 suited-up Trademark lawyers costing $700/hr.  Yeah, right,
like they could even have the "go-to lackies on staff" to put together a war of
lawsuits, let alone convince Girish to pay for it.

And they'd be too stupid to come up with some response to the "2000 demons
attack," that would make lemonade out of it as it hit the headlines.  "Hit the
headlines" -- one of my better jokes.  The silence would be so DUH.  No one
cares.

But actually, I'm fucking miffed.  I studied my ass off to pass checking/puja
tests.  And then I performed for the TMO with tons of initiations.

But nooooooooooooooooo, I'm not a recert, so I'm fucking piece of shit, and if
you think I'm exaggerating, then you never had the course office fuck with your
head in the most Nazi-esque manner.  If you're not bringing in money to the
movement you are a stinking fucking turd -- you can feel it in their handshakes.

So:  with all that l I did and now I can't put up a poster and, what? -- they
own my ass?

Fuck. That. Shit.

If I was still a believer, it'd be worth it to test the TMO's metal on this and
see if they'd sue me, cuz even small claims court would cost them several large
to get someone to show up in the physical to defend the TMO properties.  And
they won't do that.

Why?

Because they know the territory would never produce enough initiations to cover
the legal expenses to protect the trademarks.  They fucking know that no one
can sell TM very well these days, so there's not an actual threat to them --
income-wise.  And since no one cares, the dilution of the Trademarks is
insignificant, and  if the TMO had a vegetable cutter in the kitchen send out
legalese sounding threat letters, then that would be about it -- they'd have
covered their asses enough to keep their marks their legal properties.

Man-o-Man, if any of the biggies wants me to donate a thousand bucks to the
TMO, just offer me a nose to target with no repercussions.  Yep, I would spend
that to konk that honker on Tubby B.  Yes, I would.  I'd leave my desk right
now at 10:20 P.M. and be in Fairfield in five hours flat with cash in hand.

Think of the essays I could write after that!

        • [F... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
      • RE: [F... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]