Ann, imo Richard is a man not a boy. How I know that is he doesn't need my
support, rose colored or otherwise!

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:24 AM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

dear Richard, imho this is you at your best: the writing is funny and profound
and yet not negative in a personal way. Thanks...

Really? It's Richard at his best alright. You do have rose-colored glasses on
m'dear. A boy's best friend.

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 8:28 AM, "'Richard J. Williams' punditster@...
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>>According to a recent poll here in
Fairfield, 100% of meditators are not the slightest bit
interested in the Hammond thing. Those interested registered at
0%. Details of the poll: conducted between Oct. 12 and 13.
Number of respondents: 5. Margin of error: zero.

wrote:

>I love it. Thanks for the reply. So it
appears the only ones who are at all interested (shall I say
obsessed) with this are those here at FFL who are the biggest
TM detractors. Fascinating.

>By far the impostor MJ and the TurqB have been the most
interested in Hammond's November 30 meeting; Curtis may actually
attend and sing a song for the audience as a warm up act.

>What this proves is that the detractors are still obsessed
with the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Go figure.

>It looks like MJ and Barry have been obsessed with the person
of MMY and his comings-and-goings for a long time - he must have
made a deep impression. With his passing I thought the reporters
would lose interest in bashing the yogi.

>What this exchange proves to me is that most of the
informants posting here were actually practicing 'guru yoga' for
all those years, not TM. Guru yoga has been defined as an
obsession with a teacher and his personality.

>The practice TM of course has nothing to do with MMY or the
TMO.

>So, it may be that MJ and Barry and a few others were in fact
not practicing TM - they were just mood-making. Which is why their
practice failed to work very well for them, leaving them
unsatisfied and bitter.

>Anyone who can think can meditate, but you're not supposed to
try and control your thoughts and try to imagine what Mahesh was
doing up in his two-room apartment every minute of the day.

>http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Guru_Yoga

  • [FairfieldLife]... feste37
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]