in your case, you've got it backwards.

 good luck

 what you wind up doing is wallowing in the manure and calling it flowers

 From: "Share Long sharelong60@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:39 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

   MJ, I prefer to focus on what's beneficial and leave the rest. I believe in
dealing with negativity as efficiently as possible rather than wallowing in it.
I think wallowing in negativity leads to more of the same, including lack of
good health. Still wishing you more peace and happiness...

 On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 9:34 AM, "Michael Jackson mjackson74@...