 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 10:58 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Hagelin's Response to Hammond's  Nov. 30 TM Meeting

I feel this is completely unfair and
unrealistic: “What
other group would proactively attempt to squelch it, as "Raja"
(that's ludicrous in itself) Hagelin did?  Groups certainly defend themselves
against others and have a right
to do that for survival against others.  That is part of the life of
having groups to belong to.  Well run corporations do it.  Well run
countries do this by running vision and mission.  Let me quote to you
George Washington or Abraham Lincoln or Winston.  Actually I have
paraphrased them all and many others many times here.

They certainly were effective leaders doing what
they came to do in time and Hagelin too.   But you people, are as
cold and immovable as stone weight.  Is it no wonder that you are so
withdrawn to the blessings of the movement?  Like Buddha the
compassionate one on earth we meditate in the Dome here for you,
Let there be Peace,  -Buck

Subject:[FairfieldLife] Hammond's  Nov. 30 TM Meeting

 It is the job of a good leadership to cheer-lead the corporate [communal]
mission and organization for life
in the organization to be effective.
I can understand that you may have
trouble with this. That is okay as some people 'do groups' better
than others.  That is a characteristic or skill-set that comes in
combination proly somewhere between nature and nurture.  But I would
expect that John Hagelin should respond and set the record straight
as to where the main-line existing TM community is with this. -Buck

It certainly is okay that John Hagelin
is leading the group this way.  Our group here.  Not many are able
this way.  He has my support and I wish him well in success for all
of us meditating here,
-Buck Still in the Dome

From:feste37

This is just too silly for words. If the emphasis is on "assessing the
content," why is it being promoted as being a message from MMY? The truth is
that for some weird reason, Hammond is using this ploy to promote his own
views. If he just gave a talk himself, no one would be interested. So he has
hit on this ludicrous marketing ploy. As I commented earlier, I am astonished
that anyone is taking this seriously.

While I agree that the whole scenario is too silly for words, what does it say
about the incredible
gullibility and susceptibility of TMers *that* it's being taken seriously?

In what other group would its members
actually fall for this?

What other group would proactively attempt to squelch it, as "Raja" (that's
ludicrous in itself) Hagelin did?

This is great theater. I hope *some* reporters actually attend, and write it up
or do a TV bit about it. Can't you just imagine the headline/teaser?

Leaders Of TM Cult Freak Out Over Advice From Beyond The Grave
Sent By Original "Sexy Sadie" Guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

MJ;  Son, you're as bad as Hamas (Abdel Aziz Ali Abdul Majid al-Rantisi, for
instance  ) and not much better with your constant attack denying even the
right of the very existence of the main-line TM community. -Buck

mjackson74 wrote :

Buck, I can't believe that here you are a grown man, able to drive a tractor,
write letters, brew coffee, tend to sheep and everything and you act like you
just fell off the turnip truck.

Hagelin, Morris, Raja Tony and all the other pin heads that run the Movement
don't give a crap what the main line TM community think. They all think that
whatever they tell the TM'ers is what the TM community should believe even if
it directly contradicts what they have said in the past.

Marshy taught them to do this and if you can't see that, then you need to go
live in an ashram where you don't have to drive or be out in society or nothing
cause you coping and understanding skills would seem to be minimal.