 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 3:07 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 50,000 new Flyers now

Permanent peace? We could sure use that right now.

I for one, hope that this project works. and as usual, I commend the optimists
for trying things that seem bizarre to the rest of us. This is what science is
all about, daring to think outside the box and test the boundaries, we'd never
have learnt anything if we'd didn't ask questions and been content thinking
that the Earth was flat.

Another principle of science is that, if a theory is found to be null during
the testing stage and no supporting evidence is found, the idea is abandoned in
favour of a more likely explanation. Can I request that the TMO does this in
the event of world peace not manifesting and publicly declare that TM doesn't
appear to have any effect on world events. And I humbly request that they
definitely don't don't start coming up with thin excuses like "there is too
much stress in collective consciousness" and then having another big
fundraising round for the next coherence project. Ta.

today on Maharishi Channel 3, progress report on 50,000 new Yogic Flyers within
3 months, to create Permanent Peace right now, so many pictures of thousands of
blissful yogis flying high!
can be seen right now by sliding back in time a bit on

Maharishi Channel 3

      Maharishi Channel 3
New Time Slider. Watch up to 12 hours of past programmes. Click on the time
line to choose earlier broadcast. MORE...
View on maharishichannel.in    Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... srijau
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808