 You are being too kind -

 Actually, I thought I was being successfully rather sarcastic!

 What I want is an agreement that the TB's will shut up about it once world
peace doesn't arrive. It's only fair, you prove the theory or you abandon it.
We should applaud their willingness to try though. One last time. 50,000 is way
more than the claimed requirement for world peace so the effects should be
immediate or the excuses pathetic. We shall see.

 they have already proven the Marshy Effect is bullshit, but in typical
Movement fashion, they take what is proof of it not working and claim it is in
fact working. The infamous Washington DC project where the crime rate actually
increased is oneof those proofs, yet Hagelin who won the IgNoble prize for
physics for saying so claimed that the crime rate actually DECREASED 18% from
what it would have been had they not been doing TMSP there.

 I'm not sure if he ever revealed what crystal ball he used to be able to know
what things would have been like if they hadn't been there. Its the very same
bullshit Marshy always used - someone is about to jump off a building thinking
they can fly after rounding for months on end and that ass would claim
something good is happening cuz it was stress leaving the body.

 anything to claim effects for TM that aren't there so they can make more money
selling it.