ROFLMAO! this guy hit the nail on the head! Loved the part about *intuition*.
I've been saying for years now that nobody *thinks* any more, they just *feel*.
I assume because it leaves your self a way *out* of a dumb idea. I also
identified with the part about spiritual competition. That is one of the first
things that started turning me off about the TM movement and still does to this
day."oh, Maharishi wouldn't want that.." That's to let the other person know
that you're *in tune* with the master and they aren't. Good video.

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:17 AM, "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com