 You are being too kind -

 Actually, I thought I was being successfully rather sarcastic!

 I thought it was a really good post, I gave it two stars.

 Not too shabby, especially as I've got a stinking cold.

 Maybe double-edged would be a better description than sarcastic.

 I was serious though, even though I don't believe in it I think it's good that
it's being tested again and with so many that it will leave us in no doubt.  I
can't imagine what the TMO will do when they don't have a leg to stand on
regarding the Maharishi Effect. I know they'll just carry on regardless but
they should take heed that we'll always be able to point to this and say "what
about...". Unless it turns out they are right of course, in which case it'll be
humble pie for the sceptics unless we're all too enlightened to care!

  • [FairfieldLife]... srijau
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808