Richard, I like you a lot and I enjoy many of your posts. I just hope that you
see the irony of your saying that it's "the redundant factor that is so
disappointing." I'm just saying: I think you've posted turq's quote about
Rama's rising off the couch so many times, I almost know it by heart!

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 7:34 AM, "'Richard J. Williams'